You Will Make a Difference
The most important resource for our work is our volunteers!
- All ages!
- All sizes!
- All skill levels!
And there are no special skills or capabilities required – merely an open heart for helping others.
- Reach out and ask us what it’s like:
- Come in for an hour or more and see for yourself
- Visit our Facebook page and check out the photos for someone you already know!
Ready to Volunteer?
STEP 1: Fill out our application
Everyone uses this Volunteer Application… KCCFP Volunteer Application (fillable)
STEP 2: Choose what type of volunteer will you be
◊ Court Ordered
Save/scan the Application above and email: Court-Hours@kccfp.org
◊ Service hours (school/church/club)
Save/scan the Application above and email: Service-Hours@kccfp.org
◊ I have extra free time
Save/scan the Application above and email: Get-Involved@kccfp.org
Of course, we can also take the paper copy…
- US Mail it to us using the address found below
- Drop it off during hours we’re open (see below)
Questions? Reach Out…