Interested in being an Event Sponsor?
Several excellent Sponsorship Opportunities
A couple of sincere thank you’s right up front…
…for the prime spot on Saturday afternoon of Hometown Days.
…for the equipment and logistics.
Where does the money go?
This is a fundraising event — with a $300 per-team fee.
And 100% of the net proceeds benefit the Kendall County Community Food Pantry.
Because of the buying power of the Northern Illinois Food Bank and Feeding America, the KCC Food Pantry purchases food at a ratio greater than 8-to-1 so the $300 team fee literally translates into more than $2,400 in groceries and other needed items for local families in need.
Pay fee using PayPal:
Pay fee using paper check:
KCC Food Pantry, 208 Beaver St, Yorkville, IL 60560
Official Event Rules
- Teams consist of up to 12 unisex members, without substitutions if multiple heats/rounds occur.
- Teams will pull a fully-loaded fire engine a designated distance for a recorded time, said time determining advancement/placement.
- Participants must wear uncleated standard closed-toe tennis/running shoes. Gloves of any style are permitted.
- Team Captains must check in between 11 and Noon and pick up shirts, and also participate in mandatory Captain’s meeting at Noon.
- The event will proceed rain or shine. Late or no-show teams forfeit their participation fees.
- Ongoing and late-breaking communication will be made with each Team Captain using email.
- Registration forms and payment must be received before Noon, August 28, 2017, in order to participate on September 2.
- All participants must deliver a signed Release, Waiver of Liability, and Assumption of Risk Agreement prior to participating.
- T-shirts for each registered team member are included (PLEASE be sure to supply sizes).
- Trophies will be awarded for top places as well Best Costumes and Best Team Spirit.
- Team Captains, submit scanned Forms & Waivers or questions anytime using email@example.com or use US Mail at the address below.
Download the full package available here: Pumper Pull 2017 Registration Package