Any resident of Kendall County is eligible with only a few items needed to become registered.
We’re a self-choice pantry! After you become registered, you may choose from many various canned goods, bread, meat, and fresh fruit and vegetables – each depending on availability.
Kendall Free Clinic supplies no-cost medical care for uninsured and underserved residents of Kendall County
Thursdays from 2 to 6 PM.
Please call for an appointment: 630-553-0473
Qualify for Services:
Sign a form stating you are without health insurance and have low or no income.
Please bring last two pay stubs to your first appointment.
- Primary and preventative care for all ages
- Treatment of chronic diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and asthma
- Treatment of acute illness
- Specialty referrals on a limited basis
- Diagnostic services including lab testing and x-ray as needed
Present a Photo ID and become registered for pet food – then choose from various dog and cat food and kitty litter.
Pet food clients are served once per month, on the 1st or 2nd Thursday, from 2 to 6 PM
Pet food is donated, and not all brands are available each month.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Click here for answers to the most common questions.